- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- As a regular student in an eligible program, do I have to take courses in my Program of Study each semester in order to get Federal Grants and Loans?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- What is the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)?
- What is the New York State Aid for Part-Time Study Program (APTS)?
- What is the New York State Memorial Scholarship Program?
- What is the New York State World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship?
- What is the New York State Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Incentive Program?